Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where have you gone?

I feel like I'm washed up. I don't know what to say or to do. I miss my friend. I don't know why she is upset with me or why she won't have anything to do with me. I tried and tried and tried to contact her. No answer. It's hurting me. I can't figure out what happened. I don't know if she's alright or if she's mad or anything. I miss her. I miss her terribly. The last time I saw her was at her graduation and she seemed annoyed to see me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. For the millionth time, I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. I feel hopeless. I don't know if we're friends or not. She's going away forever and I want her back in my life. I wish she knew how much I cared. I just want to crawl up and die. I've lost too many friends. Why won't she talk to me? What did I do that was so horrible? Why doesn't she like me? Am I not a likeable person? I just don't understand. I would do anything for her. I really, truly would. I'm sorry friend. I wish you would tell me what I did wrong so at least I could sleep again. This is destroying me.

No comments: