Monday, August 11, 2008

Yogurt is Good

This is a happy blog, surprisingly, because I am in a good mood. There's this rad place called Yogurt Land that just opened up and it's so great! There's 16 different flavors of soft-serve yogurt and dozens of toppings, and the best part of all- they charge by the ounce. It's way cheaper to go there than to go to TCBY because you can get all the toppings you want and it hardly costs anything. I took the boy I babysit there today and we both got yogurt (yummy cookies and cream and peanut butter is a great combination) and we got toppings, and it only costed $4.24 for both of us together. Some people said that they go in there and spend $5 or $6 for one yogurt. At first, I was incredulous, but then I saw how much some people get- like a whole quart or two. Now that's a bit extravagant. I couldn't eat that much if I tried. I would be sick for a month. But, I guess some people have abysmal stomachs. Well, I better go now. I have to get ready for bed. Night night.

No comments: