Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friends are a Figment of your Imagination

I feel like puking and I'm angry about everything. My friend hates me. I don't think I have any stupid friends. Friends are STUPID!!!! I don't think there is any such thing. I HATE PEOPLE!!! People SUCK!!!!! I like cockroaches better than people; I like dog poop better than people; I like dead birds and broken arms and strep throats and bloody noses and vaccinations in the butt better than people!!! Why do people always let me down? My mom always said, "Now honey, no man is an island," but truly, I think that I defy the law. I AM meant to be alone. Nobody cares about me. NOBODY gives a lamb's ear about me. That's how I feel. I have no friends. I have NO FRIENDS!!!! What are friends, anyway? I just don't understand. I'm delusional. I don't understand and I'm confused; befuddled, if you will. Why does friendship have to be such an enigma? Why? Why so is life so perturbed? Why? Why? Why? My stomach hurts. I need to vomit, but it won't come up. I want to vomit really badly. I can't figure out why I am unable to vomit. I guess I'm just upset.

No comments: